01 February 2010

Welcome to me

My first blog. Wow. And I'm not quite sure what I want to say, or even who might read this.

Let's see. A little bit about me. I'm a neurotic mother of a two year old daughter, teetering on the brink of being three. She's the love of my life (usually) and is the most creative, hilarious, kind person I know. She must get that from her dad, my husband. He's the kind of person that makes my friends say, "How is he married to YOU?" Seriously. He's that nice.

We have a dog that I love, but annoys me, now that I have my kid. She's a sweet shepherd mix (aren't they all?) who's mostly quiet, but can bark and scare the shit out of you when she's in the mood.

My job? My job...I'm in advertising. Let's leave it at that...for now. My husband is as well. Our daughter is exhibiting signs of creativity, which is scaring the crap out of me. What if she ends up like me?? Scary thought.

Well, that's all for now. It's my first stab at blogging and I'm exhausted. Gotta go to bed. Goodnight, my one follower, dear hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment